Skip to main content

بالصور.. افتتاح معرض «حكايات» لـ«الجنوبي والباروي» بالعاصمة

#محمد_الجنوبي

#Mohamed_elganoby

#contemporaryartist

#Egyptian

#artists

#Egyptian.

#artonline




بالصور.. افتتاح معرض «حكايات» لـ«الجنوبي والباروي» بالعاصمة: افتتح جاليري «العاصمة» أول جاليري له بحي الزمالك في السابعة مساء اليوم الثلاثاء، معرض «حكايات» للتشكليين محمد الجنوبي، وشرين البارودي. وحضر الافتتاح كوكبة من أساتذة الفن التشكلي في مصر ومبديعها كل ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TREES /charcoal

A tree but not only one life, but many lives. It begins as a tree and later it becomes the wood which is used in industry, in furniture, or it may have another life as charcoal, which becomes fire, a symbol of warmth, cooking and the home. Human beings, by contrast, have only one short life. I use the idea of "burning" in this project to do three things: first, I made a monoprint and drawing on hundreds of small pieces of paper in an assemblage, which resembled a burned tree. Then I used charcoal and glued them together in a various sculptural forms and wrote the alphabets of ancient languages on them; Arammaic, Arabic and Syriac. Finally, I sliced wood, stacked the pieces in the shape of trees of various sizes and then burned them. Then, I made a sculpture from the remains. They resembled palm trees when you see them burned on the road. Trees are the history around us, but we don’t see them (they have a history which we don’t see). ...

عصير الكتب مع بلال فضل | الحلقة 42

أنا محمد الجنوبي *Me Mohamed Elganoby